Designed in New Zealand, we understand the important part wood fires play in heating our homes. With a focus on energy efficiency, value-for-money and style, we’ve been heating Kiwi homes since 1979. Our extensive range of clean air wood burners allows you to choose the fire that’s right for your home.
For full technical specs, drawings and installation clearances, please visit: https://www.kent.co.nz/wood-fires/haast
• Clean air approved mid-size radiant and convection wood fire
• Traditional matt black fireplace design, 6mm steel
• Vermiculite brick lined firebox
• Multi-burn firebox helps glass remain clear
• Steel plate top for cooking use
• Estimated maximum heat output: 18kW
• Heats area up to 210 m² (typically up to four standard rooms)
• Average emission rate: 0.98g/kg
• Overall average efficiency: 66%
• ECAN Authorisation No. 144660
- Unit has been used and reworked.
- First 2 images are stock photos not of the actual unit
- NOT SUITABLE FOR WETBACK
Flue can be included for an additional price of $799.00